We are looking for experienced people to fill part-time behaviourial counselor positions in a residential setting. Successful candidates will work with children and adults with developmental disabilities, dual diagnoses and high behavioural needs in a structured therapeutic milieu. Shifts include; day, evening, weekends, overnight awake and sleep-over.
- University degree or college diploma in social services, and experience working with individuals with special needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, drivers abstract and a vehicle
- Criminal reference check for working with vulnerable individuals
- Professional and personal references
- Standard First- aid and CPR a requirement
Please email resume to Amanda Belland